Posted: March 3, 2020
Last Modified: April 20, 2020
To support delivery of our Services we use third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing and checkout providers. We only use processors that implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data privacy rights.
We use the following subprocessors:
– TransIP. Cloud services provider located in the Netherlands.
– Paddle. Payment processing service located in the United Kingdom.
– GSuite. Productivity and collaboration platform operated by Google in Ireland.
– Mailchimp. Email newsletter service located in the United States.
– Slack. Communication platform located in the United States.
Updates. As our business evolves the subprocessors we use may also change. You can review the most up-to-date version of the list of our subprocessors at any time by visiting this page.